Electronic legal communications with courts and authorities - simple, authentic, safe and fast
With the PrivaSphere Secure Messaging platform, electronic submissions can be made to government authorities and courts.
This platform complies with the "Regulation of the FDJP of 16 September 2014 on the recognition of platforms for secure delivery in the context of legal procedures (approval regulation on delivery platforms)" (SR 272.11).
Recognition by decision of 19 May 2016 by Mrs BR Simonetta Sommaruga - see: 272.1 Regulation on electronic transmission in the context of civil and criminal proceedings as well as debt collection and bankruptcy proceedings (VeÜ-ZSSV)
Ordinance on electronic transmission in the context of administrative proceedings (VeÜ-VwV, 172.021.2)
Requirements for platforms for secure delivery in the context of legal procedures (criteria catalog of delivery platforms)
With PrivaSphere Secure Messaging authorities and courts receive electronic inputs from citizens and lawyers safely and comfortably - and send documents such as decisions on the Internet.
Advantages and functions
- Protection for your e-mail communication with authorities and courts
- With PrivaSphere Secure Messaging your data and documents travel encrypted over the internet and misrouting is avoided
- Immediately, safely and without installation
- Approved for communication with authorities and courts in Switzerland
- "EGov authorities" - Electronic input to authorities and courts
Other topics on electronic electronic legal communication