- 09/06/2016: Interoperable eGov traffic: Unfortunately, we received regularly double sent eGov messages from another platform to PrivaSphere receivers (second sending with 5 minutes delay).
This is a failure of the sending platform and is known since February 2016 - no fixing date is announced yet.
- 17.01.2017 17:25 - 17:45: Short unavailability due to DNS problems
- 31.10.2016 21: 30-22:30: Maintenance work on the PrivaSphere platform - short interruptions expected.
- 26.09.2016 10:30 - 19:10: Problems with QuoVadis online services: signing of outgoing eMails and sending receipts (PDF) partially disturbed (OCSP, online signature services).
- 18.09.2016 approx. 16:15 - 20:45: Partial short outages due to technical problems on the backbone infrastructure.
- 11.07.2016 09:15-12:00: partial short unavailability of our services due to network problems of internet service provider
- 08.-13.06.2016: Due to problems with the PKI infrastructure (OCSP) of the Federal Office of Information Technology, Systems and Telecommunication FOITT it is currently not possible for the users to login with certificates issued by the FOITT.
- 10.05.2016 16:45 - 17:50: sending of SMS delayed due to problems on provider side - after fixing delivery of pending SMS
- 23.04.2016 05:00 - 06:30: system temporarily unavailable due to database problems
- 02.13.2016 08.00 until 20.00: release at an other platform - in this period, there may be short outages in interoperable eGov traffic.
- 12.12.2015 08:00 - 20:00: There may be delays in interoperable eGov transmissions because another platfome is releasing.
- Sun 11/22/2015 00:15 to 7:00: Due to maintenance work, the register of eGov participants of the Federal Office of Justice will not be available. During this time no interoperable eGov messages can be delivered.
- 15.10.2015 09:56 - 10:22: Interruption of accessibility PrivaSphere Secure Messaging. Disruption of Internet connection in the data center.
- 01.10.2015 17:30 - 03.10.2015 ca. 16:00: Aufgrund einer Störung bei Incamail (Post) war die interoperable Auslieferung an Behörden und Gerichte, die IncaMail Kunden sind, nicht möglich. Die Störung wurde durch die Post behoben.
- 18.09.2015 05:00 - 05:05: Release of new eGov receipts and other features.
- 13.09.2015 - 17.09.2015: Interoperable eGov mails to the Canton Solothurn are not possible due to problems after the IncaMail 4 release.
- 12.09.2015, 8 a.m. until 13.09.2015, 12 p.m
Release of IncaMail. During this time there will be interruptions to the service in the delivery of interoperable eGov registered eMails.
- 06.09.2015 02:00 - 06:00: Electronic directory of the Federal Office of Justice: Maintenance by the operator. Therefore there may be several short interruptions up to 5 minutes.
- 01.09.2015 17:10 to 17:47: Electronic directory of the Federal Office of Justice: Due to a configuration error, there was a complete failure of the Internet connection on September 1, 2015 17:10 to 17:47. The services were still "alive", but unavailable.
- 24.08.2015 from1800 (approx. 1h): work on the mail infrastructure of the Canton of Berne. Possible delivery delay of 'eGov Registered Mails' to courts and government of Berne.
- 05.08.2015 from1800: work on the mail infrastructure of the Canton of Berne. Possible delivery delay of 'eGov Registered Mails' to courts and government of Berne.
- Sunday, 07/06/2015 4:00 to 10:00: maintenance on BJ subscriber directory. Sporadic interruptions of availability of interoperable eGov traffic due to renovation work on the network infrastructure.
- 05.23.2015 - 12:10 to 13:54: failure of the electronic subscriber directory of the Federal Office of Justice
- 04.12.2015, approx. 13:00: critical kernel update of the directories of eGov platforms. The update requires a reboot of the system. The system will be offline for approximately 5 minutes. Interoperable eGov registered mails can not be sent this moment.
- 11.03.2015-16.03.2015: Fax gateway for automated MUC sending off - only partial delivery possible.
- 13.02.2015 ca. 1400 - 1500: Interruption "directory of platforms" of the Federal Office of Justice
- 29.01.2015 - closed vulnerability "GHOST" (see http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2015-0235)
- 27.01.2015 0600: Short interruption due to an update of important system components
- 26.01.2015: Update: 1400: problem solved by IncaMail - 0830: IncaMail acceps no interoperable eGov emails due to an error
- 20. October 2014: PrivaSphere closed the vulnerability "OpenSSL POODLE weak encryption"
- Bourne-again shell (Bash) bug: We updated the PrivaSphere Systems to the latest versions on Friday morning 26. September 2014 and closed the vulnerability.
PrivaSphere does not use httpd (deamon) and ssh is not reachable from the internet. Therefore it was only a minimal exposure.
- 02.06.2014 Due to restrictive firewall settings PrivaSphere can not deliver eGov emails to the Canton of Bern. Solved 06.06.2014 16:00
- Friday 10 January 2014 0530-0700 - Due to the renewal of our firewall infrastructure, there will be brief interruptions.
- Sunday, 1/12/13, 01:00-05:00: Due to the expansion of the network infrastructure PrivaSphere Secure Messaging will not or only partially be available.
- 14.11.2013: Interruptions on PrivaSphere Secure Messagings due to maintenance work may occur between 5:45 and 7:00
- 14.08.2013 - 00:15: Update of PrivaSphere main platform - the platform will not be available for about 90 minutes
- 11.07.2013 - 10:15: The problem with the platform of the Canton of Bern still exists. Receipts for eGov entries are only partially created.
- Technical problems of the authorities of the Canton of Bern
- 27/06/2013, approximately from 2pm : Technical problems of the authorities of the Canton of Bern. For eGov inputs they are not or only partially accessible.
- 01/07/2013, 4:39 pm update: no fix in sight
- 03.07.2013 16:09: Status message from platform of the Canton of Bern (n German)
- 04.07.2013 09:50: Status message from platform of the Canton of Bern (n German)
- 04.07.2013 16:30: Status message from platform of the Canton of Bern (n German)
- 05.07.2013 13:48: Status message from platform of the Canton of Bern (n German)
- 09.04.2013 - 17:30: due to technical problems with IncaMail no eGov Registered mails can be delivered to IncaMail customers. - fixed 10.04.2013 10:30
- 28th March 2013, 01:00 to 2:00 (CET), interruption of PrivaSphere HIN gateway for 15-30 minutes due to upgrade the VMware vSphere cloud infrastructure
- 3/10/2013: Failure Open eGov services: As failure of the Internet connection at the provider of the Open eGov services were not available this Sunday 4:15 to 4:52 and 10:10 to 11:30 - then the services were restricted. From 12:07 the connection was stable again. – during that period interoperability would have been affected.
- 21.10.2012 01:00 - 04:00 CEST, upgrade core routers, short outages of 1-3 minutes
- 16.10.2012 06:33 - 06:47 CET short outage, change of a disc in RAID system
- 15.02.2012 02:00 - 03:00 CET, Exchange of infrastructure, Outage aprox. 20 minutes
- 09.02.2012 approx. 09:00 - 11:30: Power outage (USV) at computing center Zurich, PrivaSphere Signature & Policy Server not available
- 09.2.2012 00:15 - 01:00 CET: Infrastructure Upgrade, Outage aprox. 3-5 minutes
Availability of our housing partner iWay